my last journal is nearly a year old, but as I wouldn't do any features without the thumbs I thought it would be best, to simply let the feature here as long as I could.
Maybe its a little to early to tell you a bit about the year, but who knows if I will find the time to write a journal around christmas. Not taking the chance, so here a little review of 2012.
- I got myself the Sony 16-105mm lens - its great and I nearly use it all the time now, if I'm not shooting macros.
- Since two weeks, my homepage is online - please feel free to have a look at: www.photo-upper-art.com (already uploaded pictures here on dA will get the watermark step by step)
- I really really need to clean the sensor of my camera *note down for 2013 *gg
- I did some nice little trips to Dresden, Saxon Switzerland or the Baltic Sea during the year. Its so nice to get out and see something different
- I've been in Italy for a week during summer and it was absolutely fantastic! What should I say, you may have seen the pictures. If not, just start here.
- I will have the opportunity to exhibit some photographs in 2013
Whats to come in 2013?
- First of all the exhibition of my pictures. Originally it was planned for this year but had to be postponed to next year due to some circumstances I couldn't do anything about.
- I'll start my first 52-week project with six other photographers. I think it will be fantastic, so I hope you'll like it too I'll share some more information with you as soon as I can
- I would like to continue with little short trips in Germany. Those were so much fun this year.
- I would like to continue to improve my photography and even may do some manips again (would love too).
- I would like to do more portraits, and I'm working on that
- If I can afford it, I would like to buy a better 55-300mm and a 100mm macro lens.. ..hey, a girl can dream
So what do you think? I know I uploaded less pictures this year, but did I improve? Do you see any difference or development?
As always take care